Gift set and wine accessory set
A luxury wine set, a secret place that opens to reveal a useful collection of wine tools, conjuring up memories of wine-tasting sessions amongst friends, strolling through the vines and... (More informations)
Let yourself be tempted by our compositions
This luxury wine set is the perfect gift for someone who enjoys wine and loves beautiful objects. Handmade in France, the Wine-Lover’s curiosity cabinet is entirely made of solid walnut. Place your cabinet on a counter or hang it on the wall. Inside the cabinet, are featured some of L’Atelier du Vin’s best selling tools for opening, serving, tasting and conserving the wine. Furthermore, the doors of the cabinet include space to keep corks from delicious opened bottles or labels you might want to keep. Also, you will find a notebook and a map of French vineyards.
This luxury wine set includes:
For still wine:
- Oeno Motion® Wood & Chrome vertical lever corkscrew designed to ensure the quick and easy uncorking of wine bottles. It is both secure and has a comfortable grip. Also, it fits most of the existing bottle necks. Uncork your bottles in two easy movements.
- A Bilame Chrome opener for older bottles. This twin-blade corkscrew is a historical tool from L’Atelier du Vin’s. It extracts and leaves the cork intact, even those which are old and fragile.
- The easy and small Chromed metal Garçon® bottle opener, crafted from polished chrome metal, is designed for effortless use. Its ergonomic grip ensures smooth operation, while its slim profile makes it perfect for carrying in your pocket for convenience wherever you go.
- Remove the foil in a clean cut with the Chromed metal foil cutter. With its two circular hardened steel blades, the Foil Cutter cuts all foils cleanly in one simple movement.
- Save your bottles of wine once they are opened with the ON/OFF Gard’vin® metal. This wine saver pump will help you to easily remove the air from an opened bottle of still wine. The ON/OFF system is a color indicator fitted to the Gard’Vin® sealer. It allows you to tell immediately whether or not your opened bottle is protected from the air. Comes with 2 ON/OFF Stoppers.
- Two Cork stoppers are included in the cabinet. They will preserve the opened bottles of wine with elegance and efficiency. Made of natural cork.
- Serve and aerate at the same time with the Pourer leaf. This wine aerator pourer is the first open pourer which oxygenates wine as soon as it comes out of the bottle. Wine aromas are gently stimulated, thanks to the Aroma Lines and the widening out of the leaf. The flow is easily controlled.
- To aerate the wine on the glass or on a decanter, use the Developer® Universel and its base.
For sparkling wine:
- Open easily and safely bottles of sparkling wine with this Cork Opener.
- The bubble cork will allow you to safly seal opened bottles of sparkling wine. Also works with still wine.
For all wines:
- The wine thermometer is an essential tool when it comes to controlling the temperature of the wine you are serving. Never get it wrong!
Also included in this cabinet: a Vineyard map from France and a Notebook.
To be put on a piece of furniture or to be held on to a wall.
Our expertise in gift sets
L’Atelier du Vin has a long-time expertise in creating the most beautiful wine gift box with accessories. Available in different materials – wood boxes, black boxes, glass or leather, the wine openers and other wine tools are presented in a way they will make unique gifts. Try and discover the many options available, for different budgets and persons. Depending on the gift you are looking for: a member of the family, a loved one or just for yourself, get the perfect gift from L’Atelier du Vin!
Includes 3 bottles openers, a bottle opener for sparkling wine, a foil cutter, a pourer, an aerator, 3 bottle sealers, a wine saver and its sealers and a thermometer. Also included, a notebook.
The Pourer Leaf is suitable for most standard format bottles. Specially moulded bottles (certain Italian wines, for example) may have a neck diameter too small to accommodate the Pourer Leaf.
W 45cm x D 13,5cm x H 45cm/ W17.71″ x D 5.31″ x H 17.71″
Handmade in France.
Tools mainly made of alloy and chromed metal.