Giftset in leather case
Wine gift box with accessories Oeno Collection Nomad. This set includes: 1 Garçon® 1 Bilame. 1 Cork Opener 1 Pourer-leaf 1 Chromed metal Foil Cutter 1 Model 54 (More informations)
This travel-friendly ‘Nomad’ kit will allow anyone to enjoy their best bottles of wine, while travelling.
Oeno Collection Nomad is a leather organiser holding wine tools including two wine openers, a foil cutter, a pourer, a sealer and a champagne bottle opener.
The leather is made in Italy, the inside is a deep red and the outside color is brown. Each item is securely attached to the leather organiser so you can carry your favorite tools everywhere.
Leather organiser wine tools including
The pouch includes the following items:
- Chromed metal Garçon® wine opener will allow thanks to its easy grip to open bottles very easily. Plus, its practical size will allow it to be slipped in the pocket.
- Bilame Chromed opener for older bottles. This twin-blade corkscrew is a historical tool from L’Atelier du Vin’s. It extracts and leaves the cork intact, even those which are old and fragile.
- Chromed metal foil cutter: with its two circular hardened steel blades, the Foil Cutter cuts all foils cleanly in one simple movement.
- Pourer leaf: This wine aerator pourer is the first open pourer which oxygenates wine as soon as it comes out of the bottle. Wine aromas are gently stimulated, thanks to the Aroma Lines and the widening out of the leaf. The flow is easily controlled.
- The cork opener makes is very simple to uncork all the bottles of Champagne and sparkling wines in ¼ turn.
- Model 54 is a universal cork that fits any wine bottle. It keeps intact both the aromas and the bubbles of your unfinished wines
Our limited edition NOMAD collection
The Nomad collection was thought as a traveling companion for wine lovers. The pouches are easy to slip into your luggage and take with you on a plane, a boat or on a simple ride, L’Atelier du Vin’s toolkits promise a journey where function meets esthetics.
These unique pieces are all handmade.
The outside of each case is made of unworked fawn leather, a raw color that develops a patina with time and peregrinations. The inside of each case is made of resistant and colored technical leather.
Simple, chic and unique…
«I wanted a visual surprise when opening each kit. The challenge for me was to imagine a beautiful, practical object to highlight the quality of L’Atelier du Vin’s tools. In a way, to marry the elegance of something hand-made with functional minimalism. L’Atelier du Vin’s kits are esthetic and useful objects but also ethical and timeless. Beauty spans the ages, and these kits bear witness to that.»
Artistic Direction - Nomad Collection for L’Atelier du Vin
Limited edition. Leather case with best selling wine tools from L’Atelier du Vin.
The Pourer Leaf is suitable for most standard format bottles. Specially moulded bottles (certain Italian wines, for example) may have a neck diameter too small to accommodate the Pourer Leaf.
Open case: L 60cm x W 24cm / L 23.6″ x W 9.4″
Closed case: L 12cm x W 24cm x H 8cm / L 4.7″ x W 23.6″ x H 3.1″
Genuine leather. Handmade in Italy. Tools made in chrome.