This wine saver pump is a must-have when it comes to enjoying good wine and keeping good bottles!
When a bottle of wine is opened, air will go inside. If your bottle is not finished and you wish to keep the wine for other tastings, you must pump the air out of the bottle. If you do not do so, air will oxidate your wine, aromas will be lost and taste will be affected.
In order to be able to enjoy the same bottle on a longer period of time it is important to remove the air out of the bottle. This will allow you to keep the wine for many days, without losing its properties.
You can now open different bottles of wine during the same meal. With the wine saver pump Gard’vin ON/OFF Metal, you will have an easy and efficient tool to remove the air from your bottles. Can only be used in still wine, not sparkling.
This set includes 2 stoppers ON/OFF. Note you can also get additional stoppers here.
Stoppers can be used an re-used easily. Just rince them with water after they are used.
How to use the Gard’vin ON/OFF Metal ?
- Insert the ON/OFF stopper in the bottle of wine you wish to preserve
- Place the metal wine saver pump Gard’vin ON/OFF on top of the ON/OFF sealer
- Pump in order to extract the air out of the bottle. You will feel resistance once the air is out.
- Your wine is protected as soon as the red color indicator has disappeared.
- When you are ready to drink your wine again, just pull the little tip of the sealer and the air will come in.
- You can repeat this process as many times as you wish.
This product is also available in chromed metal.
You can find the Gard’vin ON/OFF Metal in the Chic Monsieur Set.
The wine saver pump ON/OFF Gard’Vin® will allow you to easily remove the air from an opened bottle of still wine. The ON/OFF system is a color indicator fitted to the Gard’Vin® sealer. It allows you to tell immediately if your opened bottle is protected from the air or not.
1 ON/OFF Gard’vin® + 2 ON/OFF sealers
Synthetic metal soft touch.